Fit locker is a renowned brand for full dedication and commitment towards the protection of your privacy.
In accordance with the data protection act 1998, the company has all the rights to gather and process the following information about you.
The information provided by you
Being a visitor, you are likely to give provide us your personal information by filling up the forms available on our official website www.thefitlocker.com or via telephonic correspondence or e-mail or otherwise. This information is provided by you for the following different types of purposes:
- Registration on our official website
- Subscription to our services
- Make a booking with one of our qualified and experienced service providers and trainers
- Placing order on our website
- Participation in discussions in discussion boards
- Any other business activity commonly carried out on our official website
Following may be information provided by you to us:
- Your Name
- Contact Number
- E-mail address
Note: This information will be provided by you for further processing of your financial information such as credit card information and Pay pal details.
Following is the information collected by the company about you:
With every visit of yours on our official website www.fitlocker.com the company will automatically gain access to the following information about you.
- The technical information collected by the company includes internet protocol of your internet connection.
- Secondly, your login information.
- Browser information.
- Information about time zone setting.
- Information about browser’s plug-in type and their versions.
- Operating systems and platforms.
Information regarding your visit:
The Fitlockerr.com also reserves the right of collecting following information about your visits:
The full Universal Resource Locator (URL) via or from our official website www.fitlocker.com including date as well as time information.
The company also gathers information about the products or providers visited or searched by you.
Response time consumed by the page.
Length of visits to some specific pages visited by you.
Infraction information about the page such as scrolling, clicks and mouse overs).
Methods adopted for browsing away from any page as well as phone used for the purpose of calling our customer care service.
Information received using other sources:
In case, you make use of any other source or the websites that company operates with or the other services provided by the company. The company is also working hard in collaboration with the companies then thefitlocker.com will gather your personal information from them.
Following is the information gathered by using the other sources:
The company makes use of the information provided by you in the following possible ways:
- The company makes use of the information provided by you for the purpose of carrying out all sorts of obligations arising out of any formal contracts between you and us for equipping you with all sorts of possible information products as well the services requested by you.
- The company also makes use of your information to load you with the information about the similar products or the services that you already have used or purchased or enquired for.
- Thefitlocker.com also makes use of the information to provide allow you to get information about any product of the services provided by the third party that the company feels can be in best interest of you. In case, you are an existing user of our official website, thefitlocker.com will contact you using only electronic modes of communication such as Short Messaging Service (SMS) or E-mails loaded with the information regarding all sorts of goods and services that are exactly similar to the services, pervious sales as well as negotiation of any sale to you. If you are a newly registered user or a customer on our website, thefitlocker.com will contact you using electronic means of communication such as SMS or e-mails only if you allow us for the pass of your personal information to the third parties for marketing purposes. If you aspire us not to make use of your personal information by the third parties for the purpose of marketing, you are advised to click at the relevant box located in the form used for collecting your personal information.
For the purpose of giving you the notice about the changes in our services, products, website or our policy and also to make sure that the content available on our website is according to your requirements and your computer’s requirements.
The company will make use of the information provided by you for the purpose of administering the website as well for internal operations that includes the following:
- Analyzing Data.
- Testing and research.
- Statistics and Surveys.
- To increase your active participation in all sorts of interactive features on our website at your consent.
- For maintaining our website clean, safe and secure for best browsing experience for you.
- As effort to understand the value of effectiveness of relevant advertisements served to you.
- In order to suggest and recommend you the other benefits related to the goods as well as services that may interest you or them.
The information received by the company from other sources.
The company combines this information with the information provided by you about yourself. Thefitlocker.com reserves the right of making use of this information with the combined information in pursuance of the objectives mentioned above in this policy. This process depends upon the kind of information that you provide us as our valuable user or visitor,
Disclosure of the information :
The company holds the right of sharing your personal information under all sorts of circumstances with our subsidiaries or Fitlocker's Ultimate holding company as well as its subsidiaries.
Thefitlocker.com can share your personal information with the third parties that includes the following:
- Business partners
Your information is shared with them to make sure that the performance of any contract that the company and you finalize as a part of business strategy. This helps book your appointment with our service providers that are finalize by you for your business. This information will not be shared with our service providers without your consent. In case, your information is shared, the company will share it only with the service providers finalized by you for booking an appointment with them.
Thefitlocker.com shares information with advertisers and advertising networks that need data to the advertisers approved by the company for coming up the advertising services that are relevant to others and you. As far as the identifiable users are concerned, thefitlockerr.com is fully committed to keep their vital information secure from our advertisers, but the company still reserves the right of providing the advertisers with the aggregate information.
We will also share your personal information with the analytics as well as the search engine providers which help us improve and optimize our official website www.thefitlocker.com for better browsing experience for you.
Thefitlocker.com will disclose your personal information to the third parties or perspective sellers only if the company buys any sort of business or assets. Furthermore, your personal information subject to sharing with the third parties, in case, thefitlocker.com or any of its subsidiaries is purchased by. In such a case, all of the personal information held about you by us will be a kind of transferred assets.
Your personal information for thefitlocker.com is subject to sharing with third parties or advertisers or service providers, if the company is under any kind of legal obligation to share your personal information. Your personal information can also be shared with the third parties in pursuance of successful enforcement or application of our terms and conditions as well as any other agreement that you enter into with us. Full protection of rights, property as well the safety of therfitlocker.com, the customers as well as the others are some of the main issues that can make your personal information subject to sharing with the third parties. Exchange of information with the other companies as well as organizations for protection against frauds and any sort of credit risk is also included in it.
Where the company stores the personal data.
- Furthermore, the data collected about you by the company is subject to transfer at any destination which is not the part of the European Economic Area. Possibly, you whole information may also become subject to processing at the hands of the staff operating outside the European Economic Area which is employed by Thefitlocker.com or any of our supplier. Such staff of thefitlocker.com may be involved in the process of fulfilling your orders, processing payment details and the provision set up by the company regarding support services. Once you submit your personal information to the company, you agree to this process of transfer, storing and processing. Thefitlocker is dedicated and committed towards taking all of the necessary steps in pursuance of ensuring that the process of processing, string or transferring your personal information is completely secure.
- Any personal information provided by you is always stored on our fully secure servers whereas your payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. On the other hand, in case, the company has allowed you to choose a password and a user name to let you access the luxury of certain parts of our official website www.thefitlocker.com , you must take the responsibility of keeping that information secure and confidential at your end. The company strongly encourages and advises you not to communicate this information to anyone in any form of communication.
- The transmission of information through internet is completely secure yet the company will work hard to ensure foolproof security of your personal information. Despite this, under no circumstances, the company is responsible for the security of the transmitted personal information concerning you. Transmission at your own risk. However, the company will still leave no stone untouched to ensure the security of the personal information transmitted by you by making use of the best security features for the purpose of preventing all sorts of unauthorized access.
Being our customer, the company respects your right to ask us not to process your personal information for the purpose of Marketing. The company will inform you before making use of your personal information for marketing purpose. In case, the company intends to disclose your personal information to any third party for marketing, you have every right to exercise your right in order to prevent any such processing. To do so, you just need to check some boxes on the forms used by the company to collect your personal information. Moreover, you also have every right to exercise your right to access us at the following e-mail address to prevent the company from using your personal information for marketing purposes.
Access to information
The data protection act 1998 empowers you to access the information collected about you. You get every right to access your personal information under this act. All the access requests may be subject to an affordable fee for the purpose of meeting your cost in providing you with your personal information held by you.